Terms and Conditions
VShopi5.com Connects Service Providers and Service Users
VShopi5 is an internet platform which provides a forum which connects individuals seeking to obtain services (“Service User”) and/or individuals seeking to provide task services (“Service Provider”).
1. Function and Purpose
You acknowledge that the Website functions as an online platform for Service Users to connect with Service Providers for the purposes of transacting to respectively receive and provide Services. VShopi5 is not itself a Service Professional or a Service User. 2. License to Access
2. you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purposes; and
1. You may generally use and browse the Website without registering or providing your personal details. However, in order to be part of Service Provider, you are required to create an Account and submit a verification card such as Passport/Identity Card/Driver License. VShopi5 reserves the rights to remove your account if you do not follow the rules.
2. You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Password and shall keep your Password secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify VShopi5 immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another person’s Account without permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website. You hereby acknowledge and agree that VShopi5 will not be liable for your losses caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding, you may be liable for the losses of VShopi5 or others due to such unauthorized use
3. In addition and in connection with the use of your Account, you acknowledge and agree that:3.1. You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without VShopi5’s prior written authorisation; 3.2. You shall not publish your personal website/blog/facebook or any social media page that links to your services in your listing page in VShopi5; 3.3. You will provide accurate and complete information when creating your Account; 3.4. You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” “scrapers,” etc., to access the Website for any purpose without VShopi5 prior written approval; 3.5. You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Providers or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site; 3.6. You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the VShopi5 servers, or any server of a VShopi5 subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. VShopi5 reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases; 3.7. You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact via any medium, any Service Providers or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with VShopi5 without prior, written authorization from VShopi5; 3.8. You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in VShopi5’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website’s infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses VShopi5’s measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website; and 3.9. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes
4. Your Submitted Content – Prohibitions, Representations and Warranties